Turbo Air is a General Aviation / FBO Facility located in Boise, Idaho.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our Line Service Technician Team. In this role you will provide exceptional service for our customers including ground service for aircraft's of any size, day-to-day housekeeping and grounds keeping for our facilities.
Aviation experience is preferred but not mandatory, as training will be provided.
- Aircraft marshaling and greeting
- Phone reception
- Receiving of fuel orders (including written fuel orders), service requests
- Processing rental car and hotel reservations
- Processing credit cards
- Cleaning aircraft interior and exterior
- Maintaining aircraft service request board (white board)
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the line service facilities (lounges, bathrooms, offices, grounds, etc.)
- Performing customer service requests and maintaining a high standard of customer service relations.
- Fueling aircraft in accordance to best practices and NATA Training
- Moving aircraft in accordance to best practices and NATA Training
- Ensuring the safety and security of Turbo Air’s facilities and the general aviation sector.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
Enjoy providing exceptional customer service* Work well in a team environment * Ability to be proactive and anticipate customer needs
Solid verbal and written English communication skills * Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and customers in a highly respectful manner * Must be physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night * Reliable transportation required * High School diploma or GED equivalent * Valid driver’s license with clean driving record * This role is staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days per year in all types of weather * Various shift work (nights/days) including weekends and holidays could be required as part of the work schedule * Successful candidates must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as required at Airport Terminal and within high security SIDA facilities * In addition, candidates will need to complete a pre-employment drug screening. * Able to lift 50 lbs or more
Turbo Air offers a variety of benefits to full-time employees including:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Accident/Critical Illness/Life/ Long Term Disability Insurance
Simple IRA after 1 year of service
Paid Sick Leave
8 Paid Holidays each year
Shift: 10:00 pm – 6::00 am (2200-0600)
Job Type: Full-time