CDL-B FULL TIME ROUTE DRIVER POSITION / Dayton NJ
$925.00 Per Week
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY /10PM-8AM / HOME EVERY DAY
We deliver auto parts to auto dealers utilizing 13 locations in the northeast
- $925.00 A WEEK TO START
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
- First Year Sign-On Bonus of $1,500 total paid quarterly for that first year
- Extra day’s pay paid automatically at the end of each quarter for every year
- M edical, dental, and eye care programs**
- 100% 401K matching funds up to an established cap each and every year
- A minimum of a HS diploma or equivalent required. College and or military helpful but not absolutely required
- Interested candidates may call 800-324-9798. This is our ad line. Please leave your name, contact number, and your city/state of residence
- If you wish to respond to this positing by email , please include your name and contact information so that we may contact you
- If you call, please specify the LOCATION you are calling about (Dayton, NJ) and the position tha t you are interested in (CDL-B Route).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $925.00 /week
ACT was incorporated in May, 1983 by its founder, Bradford Honigsberg. Initially, the organization was strictly an airfreight pickup and delivery company. The company became involved with automotive manufacturers from the outset, along with offering pickup and delivery services to and from various airfreight forwarders. Today, decades later, ACT is strictly an overnight AM ground transportation system. However, the original name of the company was retained because of ACT's reputation for excellence.
When the company’s two principal client forwarders were purchased by other organizations, the CEO determined that it was critical to either provide a door-to-door product or cease operations. The automobile manufacturers who were familiar with ACT’s services responded rapidly and enthusiastically to the situation. Today, the automotive niche remains the core of ACT’s business. Other products and consignees compatible with current unattended delivery or early AM delivery operations are always solicited and of course, welcome.
ACT has eight terminal locations in the Northeast (see “Service Area”). Fifteen states are serviced on an overnight early AM or unattended delivery basis. All weights are accommodated within the system, from one pound and upward. Contract rates are available for frequent users.
ACT Dedicated Delivery Systems is an adjunct to the original "commingled" services offered by the company. Dedicated services evolved as a result of certain clients wanting only their freight on particular trucks. Today, due to earlier route starts in the Northeast, there is virtually no service difference between dedicated and commingled products as the two services relate to the percentage of very early AM and unattended deliveries.
To those who utilize our services, we owe you a debt of gratitude. For those of you with an overnight early AM or unattended delivery requirement, we ask that you allow our satisfied clients and our consistent track record of excellence to recommend us.
Location/Region: Dayton, NJ